An ISO 9001:2008
- We offer a series of regular APIs & Its Intermediates, Fragrance & Perfumery Products, Specialty Chemicals, Pesticide Intermediate etc....
- Contract - Research & Development.
- Contract Manufacturing.
- Recognized Export House
- Expertise in Hydrogenation Reaction and many more
The Surya Group - An Overview:
At Surya Life Sciences Ltd., we are dynamically devoted to:
- Facility: State-of-the-art facility designed for quality, efficiency and flexibility.
- Quality: Strict adherence to SOPs/ Manufacturing procedures. Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Competitiveness: Much affordable Product price through rigorous R&D / process development combined with technological advancements.
- Skills: Perfect blend of Integrity, creativity and dedication amongst the workforce, leading to manufacturing excellence.
- Quality consciousness
- Responsive action
- Flexible operations
By working on development and formulation of new chemical products with innovative concept, we, Surya Life Sciences Ltd. have carved a niche in our segment of operational activities. Established in the year 2002, the company has earned immense appreciation as a manufacturer, exporter, and supplier of a wide assortment of highest quality bulk drug intermediates and fine API chemicals throughout the global market.
Our products are used in wide range of industries such as Pharmaceuticals and APIs, Agrochemicals, perfumery, Fragrance & Bulk intermediates. Today besides supplying our range all over India, we export our products to American, European, African & East Asian Countries.
Surya Life Sciences Mission is to continually build and sustain a team of honest and hard working positive individuals who are focused to serve our clients. We have been following a rich humanistic tradition and are truly committed to professional collaboration, community involvement, integrity, accountability and respect
To be known for commitment, innovation, quality product, ethics and fast progress
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 14001:2004
- OHSAS 18001:1999.
- Expertise in Hydrogenation Reaction
- Friedel craft alkylation
- Friedel craft acetylation
- High Vacuum Distillation
- Reduction reaction
- Willgerodt reaction
- Grignard Reaction
- Sandmeyer Reaction
We also have expertise in Hydrogenation Reactions. (Pressure up to 15 Kg/Cm2, Temperature range: -10 to 180 deg, Cat: Ni/Pd/Ru. All possible substrates including ring hydrogenation).
Some salient features of our products are:
- Accurate composition
- Industry relevant pH value
- Stable under different condition
- Quality compliance
At Surya Life Sciences Ltd, we are committed to achieving International Leadership in the production of High Quality Pharmaceuticals, intermediates product as well as services for numerous applications while complying with clients requirement.
We aim being a preferred supplier of quality products that meet or exceed customer and regulatory expectations along with flawless customer service. As a certified ISO 9001:2000/ 14001:2004 company, we maintain distinctive high quality operating standards. Formulation of internal communication and staff training helps us promote quality awareness and instill a culture of continual improvement.
We are also accredited with OHSAS 18001 system for fortifying Health and Safety standards. Through this system, Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment of all the activities are carried out. Awareness is continuous being created at all levels through training including contractors and other interested parties.
- Surya’s credibility & reliability can be adjudged by its official accreditations
- ISO 9001:2008
- The group comprises of four commercial manufacturing sites in total; All equipped with modern facilities
- State-of-the-art R & D center with qualified pool of professionals
- Advanced Pilot plants which handle almost every chemical engg. operations
- QC center with wide-ranging facilities. Meticulous documentation, checks and Accountability overall
- ETP facility for waste management and handling. Efficient incinerators for solid waste
- 70+ GLRs
- Over 45 SS Reactors / Over 5 MS Reactors
- Reactors from 1KL to 8+ KL
- Reactors capable of over 250 deg Celsius temperature and over 10 Kg pressure
- Reactors equipped with distillation facility
- Cryogenics Reaction under -60c
- Crystallizers / Centrifuges/ Filtration Systems
- Dryers / Micronizers
- 8 Autoclaves for pressure reactions & hydrogenation
- High vacuum & high temp distillation facility
- Chilling plants
- Cooling towers
- Nitrogen Plant
- DG sets
- Surplus Power & water supply
- Compressed air
- High & Low vacuum pumps
- Liquid Nitrogen
- Multi Effective Evaporator
- R.O Plant
- ETP plant